Log in

No account? Create an account

ms_firecrotch's Journal

Rating position

notorious but nice.

I spent about 80 percent of my time talking about Lindsay Lohan. And the other 20 percent
of the time, I was praying for someone else to bring her up so I could talk about her more. I could hear people getting bored with me. But I couldn't stop. It just kept coming up like word vomit.

Rating position